The type of membership available for national, foreign organizations and individuals are as follows.
- Associate Membership: Associate Membership is available for both organizations and individuals engaged in promoting peoples’ friendship, delivering skill, knowledge, information and; advocating international relation. For example: school, institute, college, academy, university, Nepal and other countries friendship association, cultural and tourism associations, libraries, media house etc. Such type of membership do not have rights to vote but their advise to meet the objectives of association will be highly appreciable. The activities will be organized in mutual cooperation with Associate Members.
- Council Membership: Council Membership is open to individual associate members enriched with appropriate knowledge, skill in concerned areas. The executive committee with advice from Honorary and Founder Members will be selected associate member for the council. The Secretary, Deputy Secretary and required number of members will be appointed to accomplish the task directly related to the particular council. Such type of membership do not have rights to vote but their performance to meet the objectives of association will be highly appreciable.
- Honorary Membership: The Honorary Membership is offered by the association to the experts and academicians of Nepal, China and other countries for their contributions and supports to Nepal – China relation and Five Principles “Panchasheel”.
- Executive Membership: The Executive Members are elected in appropriate period as per the Statutes of the association to execute with team work and preserve in proper and legal way.
How to Apply for Membership?
NCA – Membership App Form (Download)
- Please download and print the application form
- Offer information and answers to all the questions asked on Nepal – China friendship relation.
- Sign the documents.
- Scan the documents and email your file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ask for the several type of members in your nearby for his/her assistance.